The Cross Lakes Experience
Cross Lakes Experience gives you the freedom and flexibility to explore Windermere, Coniston water and the breathtaking countryside tucked in between England's two most famous lakes.
Create your own adventure around a stunning landscape of whitewashed villages, idyllic beauty spots and huge forests that are havens for wildlife and heaven for outdoor enthusiasts. For 2014 the service includes the Mock-Gothic Wray Castle.
Your one day tickets allows you to:
- cross England's largest lakes, Windermere, from pier 3 at Bowness Bay to Ferry House.
- enjoy a leisurely cruise on Coniston Water, sailing on the Coniston launch.
- take the Mountain Goat minibus between Ferry House and Hawkshead village on a scenic tour taking in Beatrix Potter's house at Hill Top.
- catch the Stagecoach bus between Hawkshead and the historic attractions of Coniston.
- board the bus for a return trip from Hawkshead to the exciting outdoor activities at Grizedale Forest.
- board the bus to Wray Castle, great discounts if you arrive by bus or boat.
- Plus access to some great offers!