Love CUmbria Card
A brand new visitor card delivered by Cumbria Tourism. A Love Cumbria card will give you access to a whole range of fantastic 2 for 1 offers and up to 30% off attractions, cafes and restaurants.
The Love Cumbria card runs until 31st March 2017
For just £10 the card gives 2 people access to all of these great offers for a 2 week period from the date of your arrival in Cumbria. With over 40 offers in the programme, Love Cumbria is the must have holiday accessory this season.
You can keep up to date with everything Love Cumbria by following the FaceBook and Twitter pages.
Please note that all offers are subject to availability and terms & conditions as shown on this page.
How do I get my Love Cumbria Card?
Before your trip buy and pay securely online below.
When you are in Cumbria you can buy your card by calling into Cumbria Tourism's offices in Staveley (See T&C's) or by visiting the Windermere Tourist Information Centre or the Penrith Tourist Information Centre.
You can download the Love Cumbria leaflet HERE
5 reasons to buy a card
- Love Cumbria has over 40 offers across the county
- Love Cumbria costs just £10 and is valid for 2 people for up to 2 weeks
- Love Cumbria lets you enjoy a range of amazing offers including leisurely days out, exciting outdoor activities and delicious foodie delights
- Love Cumbria makes the perfect gift
- Love Cumbria gives you a reason to explore and try new experiences this season
2 for 1
- Love Cumbria cards cost £10, are valid for 2 people for up to 2 weeks
- They can be purchased between 1 November and 31 March and you can buy one for each time you visit
- Each offer has its own terms and conditions set by the individual business so please check each one before redeeming the offer
- Some businesses have limited opening times at certain periods, please check their websites for further details
- If you are buying a card as a present you need to know the dates the recipient is staying in Cumbria
- Love Cumbria cards are posted out 1st class
- Please look after your card as we are unable to issue replacements
- If you are buying your card in person at the Cumbria Tourism offices in Staveley we are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4:30pm Fridays. The offices are not open Saturday or Sunday. You can find our offices at the following address: Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL
- For other outlets that are selling the LoveCumbria card please check their opening times on their website.
- Cumbria Tourism accepts no responsibility for changes, errors or omissions or for the inconvenience arising therefrom. All Love Cumbria offers are correct as of 26/10/2016
How do I get a Love Cumbria card?
The easiest way to get your card is buy purchasing it online at the top of this web page or by clicking HERE. You can also purchase your card at our offices or at participating outlets.
How much does a Love Cumbria card cost?
A card costs £10 and is valid for 2 people for up to 2 weeks. When purchasing your card you will need to choose a date you wish the card to be valid from.
What offers are available with a Love Cumbria card?
You can find a list of all available offers throughout this web page alongside a map detailing the location of each offer. You can also download the Love Cumbria leaflet HERE.
What happens if I lose my card?
Unfortunately we are unable to reissue replacement cards, so please take extra care not to misplace your own card.
How do I claim an offer?
Each venue is aware they are providing a Love Cumbria offer. Simply present your card when paying or quote Love Cumbria when making a booking and present your card on arrival.