Awards for Littlefield
Quality Cumbria Assessed
The Quality Cumbria assessors visit an accommodation provider every year and carry out a routine day visit. They all assess to the VisitBritain Minimum Entry Requirements (MER). You can be assured that if you select an Accommodation Provider with this sign (logo) beside it, then it has met, and in some circumstances will go beyond MER.
FairBooking aims to provide the best deal for the customer, the business and the destination. By making a booking with a FairBooking property or through a FairBooking website you are guaranteed the best rates on-line and the revenue stays within the local economy. In addition, FairBooking businesses donate for every direct booking they receive to an approved good cause that supports environmental and community schemes.
Farm Stay UK
The largest network of farm based accommodation in the UK.
Self-assessed Accessibility Information
Self-assessed Accessibility Information provides a list of available facilities and services, highlighted as being of key importance by disabled people. Along with Access Statements, which provide a fuller written description of accessibility, it can help people with access needs make an informed choice as to whether accommodation, attractions, food & drink or shopping establishments meet their needs.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
Special diets can be catered for by arrangement. We are a very small, Victorian end terraced Bed & Breakfast which is unsuitable for those people with disabilities.