Awards for Croft Hill Guest House
Quality Cumbria Assessed
The Quality Cumbria assessors visit an accommodation provider every year and carry out a routine day visit. They all assess to the VisitBritain Minimum Entry Requirements (MER). You can be assured that if you select an Accommodation Provider with this sign (logo) beside it, then it has met, and in some circumstances will go beyond MER.
Member of Cumbria Tourism
Cumbria Tourism is a membership organisation with over 2,600 members from the tourism industry, committed to developing, promoting and managing tourism in the county.
Self-assessed Accessibility Information
Self-assessed Accessibility Information provides a list of available facilities and services, highlighted as being of key importance by disabled people. Along with Access Statements, which provide a fuller written description of accessibility, it can help people with access needs make an informed choice as to whether accommodation, attractions, food & drink or shopping establishments meet their needs.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities