Search availability for Brookfield and book online
Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom
20 August 2016
Third time we have stayed here and again we have had a wonderful time away. The overall experience was excellent and we'll certainly be back in the future. We always recommend Brookfield to friends and family.
Welcome to Brookfield 4 Star Rating B&B Guest House Keswick, in the Northern part of the English Lake District.
If this is your first visit to Keswick and the English Lakes, Ronnie can offer you plenty of advice on walks, drives and places to eat.
The B&B is located in a in a quiet area on your approach to Keswick town Centre and the beautiful Lake Derwentwater.
We offer cosy Doubles, Luxury Doubles,Twins, Triples & Spacious Family Rooms, all rooms are en-suite and have TV’s, Tea & Coffee making facilities, hair dryer, toiletries, luxury hand & bath towels. All rooms have views of the surrounding fells and woodlands.
Families welcome from all ages, cot with blankets, and high chair also available.
Breakfast served from 7.00 am until 9.00 am, cooked and served by your own personnel chef Ronnie. Vegetarian and Special diets catered for. Packed Lunches available.
Free Wi-Fi available throughout the B and B.
Free Parking opposite the B&B in the side street which, also leads up to the Historical Castlerigg Stone Circle, ( only minutes away ).
Secure cycle storage available. Repair kit available & tools.
Well behaved pets accepted by prior arrangement. Guest are asked to bring their blanket, doggie bed and bowls.
Children welcome from any age.
NY 279238 54.60433 -3.11616
From M6 jct 40 at Penrith, Keswick is 17 miles along the A66. Take the Windermere/Keswick slip road marked A591. Brookfield is 800m on the right-hand side, opposite the turning to Castlerigg Stone Circle.
From M6 at jct 36 then Keswick is 35 miles up the A591 through Windermere, Ambleside and Grasmere, a more scenic tour. On approach into Keswick down the hill, take the 1st main turning on the right to Penrith/Cockermouth. Brookfield is 50m on the left-hand side.
Those of you who are planning to use public transport to reach us should phone us in advance, to get directions.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Totally non-smoking
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- Euros accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours