Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
A warm welcome awaits you at Midtown Farm Bed and Breakfast. A quiet rural property, ideally placed on the Solway Coast, within easy access to the historical City of Carlisle,The Lakes, Gretna Green and Scottish borders.
Close to to RSPB Campfield Mash Reserve and the Solway Wetlands Centre, Fingland Rigg Wood and Drumburgh Moss Nature Reserves.
A haven for birdwatchers, nature lovers and fishermen and an ideal over night stop for walkers on the Hadrian's Wall path and riders of Hadrian's cycleway or travellers breaking up a long journey from North or South.
Pick up and drop off available for walkers.
Our 3 rooms are warm, comfortable and furnished to a high standard.
Only the best local ingredients used for our breakfasts and special diets are catered for.
Packed lunches are available.
We have free Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and ample free parking.
Credit card payment facilities.
Children welcome from any age.
NY 276589 54.92275 -3.11750
From M6 junction 44 follow signs for Workington.
At the Burgh Road roundabout take the 3rd exit following signs for Burgh by Sands and Bowness on Solway. Cross 2 cattle grids and then turn left on top of a small hill,for Easton.
We are in the middle of the village.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Single sex groups welcomed
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as flashing lights (if fire alarm is activated)
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training