Search availability for Loweswater and book online
|Book through GoLakes||MAY
Availability updated on 31 May 16 at 11:26
- Flat sleeps up to 4
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit, Scenic view
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Short breaks available all year. The apartment is very spacious and light with views over the village and countryside. Furnishings are to a high standard and all quality equipment is supplied. Electricity and heating is included, together with linen, towels. and WIFI. A very quiet and peaceful location with easy access to all attractions.
c/o Gincase Cottage,
6 Mockerkin Mews,
Loweswater apartment is situated in the pretty hamlet of Mockerkin, close to Loweswater and the Buttermere Fells. Our first floor apartment is owner managed and tastefully furnished, with every modern day convenience to provide an ideal location for a relaxing holiday, and explore the Western Lakes and Cumbrian coast.
The apartment is fully self contained with its own private entrance and parking space. All heating, electricity, linen, towels and Wi-Fi are included.
A spacious sitting room, with French doors providing stunning views over the countryside, is fully carpeted and has two settees for your comfort. The room features a cast iron gas stove. A large selection of books, guides, maps and free Wi-Fi are provided.
A fully-fitted kitchen is equipped with freezer, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, electric cooker and microwave.
Two attractive bedrooms, with double beds are fully carpeted and comfortably furnished, with lots of storage.
A fully-tiled bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Attractive enclosed courtyard with picnic tables and garden furniture. Secure bike store.
We are open throughout the year to accept bookings on a weekly and short break basis.
- Children welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- CD player
- Cots available
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine
Children welcome from any age.
NY 090232 54.59576 -3.40995
From M6 jct 40 turn onto A66, pass Keswick onto Cockermouth Island with the Sheep centre on the left. Turn left onto A5086, for about 10 minutes. Take the sixth road on left ( the signpost for Loweswater and Mockerkin is located on the right-hand side of the road). When entering the village, take first left turn, at junction drive straight on, Sosgill Road. Mockerkin Mews is about 100 metres along Sosgill Road on the right. Allocated parking is indicated in the car park.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 18Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance is well lit
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
Scotland, United Kingdom
24 October 2014
A very pleasant flat with a good view from the French windows. The owners met us in person and were very gracious, and even provided a plate of home made macaroons to greet us after our long journey!
Reply from Loweswater at 25 Oct 2014
Thanks for your positive review.