Search availability for The Cottage at Andrew House and book online
|Book through GoLakes||MAR
(Cottage sleeps up to 2)
Availability updated on 9 Mar 14 at 08:28
The Cottage Details
- Cottage sleeps up to 2
- Ground floor, sitting room with french doors onto patio and garden. Compact kitchen. WC and wash hand basin. Spiral staircase to first floor, 1 double bedded room. Shower room with shower, wash hand basin, WC, bidet.
Facilities, electric hob, microwave oven/grill, slow cooker, George Foreman grill, fridge, kettle, toaster, colour Tv with digibox, iron.
DVD & video player
- Shower, Non-smoking unit, Scenic view, Accessibility - hearing 2
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
Just three miles from lake Ullswater the immaculate Cottage overlooks extensive lawned gardens and lies within a few minutes walk from the village pub and restaurant. A good central location.
Footpaths lead from the garden into the finest walking country. Enjoying long distance views, the cosy property is situated next to the owners' former farmhouse which is a listed building.
Having use of much of the garden and wildlife pond Andrew Cottage offers a marvellous holiday base for a Lakeland holiday with walking, sailing and fishing nearby.
Central heating from main house included in the rent. Electric log effect fire. Electricity included in the rent. Bed linen and towels provided.
Garden furniture. Non smokers. Private parking. Sorry no pets.
- Public house/Inn
- Microwave cooker
- Cleaning service
- Linen provided
- Drying facilities
- Euros accepted
- Central heating
- Working farm
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Building of historical interest
- Ironing facilities
Safe parking for trailers, boats, bikes etc. Children welcome from any age.
NY 482278 54.64264 -2.80414
From M6 jct 40 follow A66 towards Keswick. Ignore the Stainton sign at the roundabout after the Little Chef. Continue on the A66 and 0.25 miles after the roundabout turn left for Stainton. Go past the school and turn right. Andrew House is at the top of the hill on the right.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance is well lit
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
Driffield, United Kingdom
03 November 2013
“perfect for short break”
The cottage was tidy and spotlessy clean, john was very friendly and helpful. The cottage had eveverything we needed from towel and sheets to fresh eggs. The location is great, in a nice village and a short distance to penrith,
Reply from The Cottage at Andrew Houseat 03/11/2013 22:52:47
Mike it was a pleasure to make you both welcome thank you for your kind comments