Knott View Barn
Search availability for Knott View Barn and book online
|Book through GoLakes||DEC
Availability updated on 7 Dec 13 at 11:17
Knott View Barn is located in a small hamlet at the foot of Farleton Fell. Excellent views with easy access to the Lakes and Yorkshire Dales. A large converted barn over 3 levels which has recently undergone a a full re-furbishment to provide fabulous accommodation for 11 people.
With it's excellent location and exceptional furnishings, this accommodation provides comfort for both the explorer and homebird alike.
Knott View Barn comprises of upper floor, 1 king-size, en suite with roll top bath, 1 single en suite, 1 double, 2 single rooms and house shower room. On the lower floor, 1 king-size en suite, 1 twin, house bathroom, utility/drying room and games room. Middle floor, entrance hall, large lounge with wood-burning stove, TV and DVD, snug with TV & DVD, separate toilet and large well-equipped kitchen/diner with fabulous views towards the Knott. Outside there is a private garden patio with barbecue and a range of garden furniture.
Knotts View Barn's location provides excellent walking straight from the doorstep. Only a short drive to good restaurants/pubs and attractions such as fishing, golf and horse riding.
This property can be booked from Friday to Friday and usual arrival time will be 16.00 and departure 10.00.
For further details see
Children welcome from any age.
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SD 534808 Lat: 54.22080 Long: -2.71617
Leave M6 jct 36 and take A65 to Kirkby Lonsdale at the mini-roundabout turn right onto A6070 to Holme and Burton. After 1 mile turn left to Farleton. Knott View barn is the second property on the right.
Nearest train stations are Oxenholme which is 6 miles away and Carnforth 5 miles. Nearest bus station is Kendal, 8 miles away.
- Private parking
- Gay/lesbian friendly
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Games room onsite
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Telephone (public)
- Children welcome
- Children's outdoor play area
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
Children welcome from any age.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has ramp
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Dining room
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Seating available in kitchen
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Service dogs not accepted:
livestock in the fields surrounding the property.
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
Knott View Barn Details
- House sleeps up to 11
- Seven bedrooms, kitchen/diner, lounge, snug, games room, 2 bathrooms, 3 en suite, separate toilet.
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit, Scenic view, King-sized bed, Ground floor bedroom
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- * SPECIAL OFFER * 3 NIGHT BREAKS FROM £525 RING FOR DETAILS