Search availability for Fernbank House and book online
|Book through GoLakes||MAY
House sleeps up to 10
Availability updated on 17 May 13 at 14:50
Situated in an excellent location for touring the Lakes and to enjoy the delights of Keswick town which is less than 10-minutes walk away. Magnificent views of the surrounding fells. Fernbank House is a semi-detached property with 5 bedrooms and 2 spacious bathrooms.
It has been beautifully furnished throughout and is decorated and equipped to the highest standard. There is private off-road parking for 3 cars.
Accommodation consists of lounge with views to Grizedale Pike, open fire, coal & logs provided seasonally, wall mounted LCD TV, DVD player & satellite. A wi-fi internet connection is also provided.
The ground floor double bedroom has a 6' super-king bed as standard. If required it can also be set up as two singles, please request upon booking. The fully-fitted and equipped kitchen has a large dual fuel rangemaster cooker and provides for all your catering requirements. Doorway leads to the utility room and downstairs toilet. The dining room seats ten easily with patio door giving views of the garden and Latrigg beyond.
There are three double bedrooms on the first floor, two of which have king-size beds. Additionally, there are two large bathrooms, whilst the second floor has a large twin bedroom.
A secluded garden with lawn, flower borders and water feature is at the rear with views of Latrigg.
Fernbank House is a delightful property that has been carefully designed to provide the best in high quality accommodation with ample space for all.
For further details see
Children welcome from any age.
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Telephone (public)
- Children welcome
- Children's outdoor play area
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
Children welcome from any age.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Outdoor facilities
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Seating available in kitchen
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair user
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- House sleeps up to 10
- Four/five bedroomed house occupying an elevated position giving excellent views. Short walk to town centre and lake. Exceptionally spacious luxurious accommodation, beautifully refurbished and equipped for your every need.
- Bath, Ground floor bedroom, Non-smoking unit, Shower
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Minimum stay of three nights over Bank Holiday Weekends.