WIN a family break in the Lake District worth over £1,400!
WIN a Holiday for a family of four worth over £1,400 in one of the most idyllic location in the Lake District … The Boathouse located on the shores of Windermere. This prize is to celebrate the release of the 2016 film Swallows & Amazons.
The Boathouse built in the 19th Century this charming detached boathouse was once used by the owners of the original mansion house, now it has been beautifully renovated with all modern facilities and everything you need for your holiday enjoyment. Perfect for your honeymoon or any other special occasion or even just for a treat - this is truly a place to relax, unwind and take in the beautiful surroundings. If you are looking to get away to somewhere truly special, then we are sure you will love The Boathouse.
Pullwood Bay is located on the quieter, north west shore of Lake Windermere, two miles from Ambleside and within walking distance of the Drunken Duck! It has a private jetty and shingle beach from which to launch sailing dinghies or kayaks and 'the best views from any holiday property on Lake Windermere'.
Our fully furnished apartments have won the Enjoy England Five Star Award for 'exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service' and our woodland cottages offer a pet-friendly, value for money alternative.
If you want to find out more information about Pullwood Bay click here.
For your chance to win this amazing prize just fill out the form to the right and the winner will be notified via email. Good luck!
Terms & conditions...
1. By entering this competition, you hereby agree to Heart of the Lakes & Cumbria Tourism using your name and email address to contact you for marketing purposes. Any future communication will include a link allowing you to unsubscribe.
2. The Holiday offered in this prize draw is for 7-night break in The Boat House at Pullwood Bay. The holiday offered must be taken on Friday 10th February, the property must be vacated as per Heart of the Lakes booking conditions.
3. Competition ends on 12th January 2017
4. One winner will be selected at random from all entries received prior to the close of the competition and the prize winner notified within 7 days of the competition closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, We reserve the right to re-draw another winner from the entries which are received before the closing date.
5. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. The prize is valid for the named winner only and may not be transferred to an alternative person. The prize winner must be the lead booker. There will be no cash alternative offered.
7. This Competition is open to UK and Channel Island residents only. Entrants must be 18 or over and must not be employees or family members from Heart of the Lakes or associated companies. One entry per household
8. Heart of the Lakes reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
9. All personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
10. By entering the competition, you accept all of the above terms.
11. Transport to & from the property must be arranged by the winner. No means of arrival will be provided by either Heart of the Lakes or Cumbria Tourism.
12. *Please note, this is a non-smoking property and does not accept pets.