Win with Golakes & our partners
Take a look at our prize draw competitions below. Cumbria & the Lake District is one of the most beautiful parts of the world and is certainly a must visit for anyone and what better way to visit when it's free!?
Our prize partners are always giving you the best in accommodation, activities and locally produced food & drink for you to enjoy your time in Cumbria. Check back often as there are always new chances to win!
Previous prizes included 7 nights in luxury self-catering house, 2 night stay the Wordworth Hotel & Spa with music festival tickets, a bottle of alcohol of your choice and much more...
WIN a 2 night winter break
Win a fabulous two-night winter break for two in the beautiful Ullswater Valley. Explore, cruise, wine and dine your way through the very best the valley has to offer.
Closing date: 13th February 2017
WIN a 3 night walking break
Have a breath of fresh air and head into the hills with a 3 night full board Guided Walking break with HF Holidays worth over £600.
Closing date: 28th February 2017
- Each competition is subject to its own set of terms & conditions.
- Cumbria Tourism and the competition provider reserve the right to change any terms & conditions without giving any prior notice.
- If you choose to opt in to receive special offers via our eNewsletters, all future communications will contain a link allowing you to unsubscribe.
- Strictly one entry per person. Only one entry person will be counted. Multiple entries from the same household are allowed.
- Winners will always be notified via email. Please check your junk and spam folders in case the winning confirmation email is flagged.
- Transportation to and from the venue must be arranged by the winner. Neither Cumbria Tourism or the competition provider will provide transport unless specifically stated in the competition's own terms & conditions.
- All personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.