Search availability for North Lakes Hotel & Spa and book online
Availability updated on 22 Jan 15 at 14:24
north lakes Details
- 9 flexible rooms
- Flexible room sleeps 2
- Twin beds can make up kingsize double. Satellite TV, radio alarm, telephone, trouser press, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities, study desk and chair.
- En suite room, Shower en suite, Bath en suite, Non-smoking room, Ground floor room
- Prices (per person per night for normal occupancy)
- Rates include Room only, VAT and full use of the spa facilities. Children sharing with two adults are accommodated free. Under 7 year old eat breakfast free of charge.
- Dinner +£27 per person per night.
Although we are the perfect base for Lake District breaks, you don't have to be a hardened hill walker to enjoy all that the Lake District has to offer. Its stunning scenery lends itself perfectly to leisurely lake cruises and sightseeing. Naturally, lovers of the great outdoors are also catered for. We are ideally located for both Lake Ullswater; which is just down the road, and Lake Windermere; a 35 minute drive away. Our stylish, contemporary rooms with great beds are each filled with thoughtful little touches that make your stay extra special - such as complimentary mineral water, fresh ground coffee and a great tea selection, free WiFi and a complimentary newspaper.
From its simple locally-sourced dishes to the open, timber-beamed interior, with no less than six real fires, The Restaurant & Bar, makes the most of its natural surroundings. Our Spa, with its wonderful exposed wooden beams, has the relaxed, healthy feel of a country retreat and recently won a Cumbria Tourist Board Award.
Our hotel is very popular with families due to our various family rooms, Splash Time in our pool , great kids menus, our Trekkers Den full of games and activities, and so much more, North Lakes Hotel offers Lake District family holidays that top all others.
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Designated smoking area
- American Express accepted
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Euros accepted
- Cots available
- Children's indoor play area
- Central heating
- Gym on site
- Real log/coal fires
- High chairs available
- Evening meals
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Children welcome
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Disabled facilities
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Packed lunches provided
- Sauna onsite
- Lounge for residents' use
- Games room onsite
- Laundry/valet service
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Christmas special programme
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Travel agent bookings
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
Children welcome from any age.
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
24 July 2014
“Very good especially the food and the staff”
Food was excellent and the staff were very customer focused coming from a customer focused business I was very impressed the maître d was especially good very at tentative and guided his staff very well.