Muncaster Meadowvole Maze at Muncaster Castle
Shrink to 5cm in the indoor Meadowvole Maze. Try to reach the other side without being eaten! Follow Max Meadowvole through the maze and if you answer the questions correctly you may win a prize. Complete your visit in the real Wild Flower Meadow.
Summer season, gardens, owl centre and meadowvole maze, adult £10.00, child, 5-15 yrs £6.00. Castle upgrade, adult +£3.00, child 5-15yrs £1.50.
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Notes||Last admission 17.00.|
ContactCustomer Services Team
email a friend
Ravenglass, Cumbria, CA18 1RQ
Map reference: SD 103963 Lat: 54.35432 Long: -3.38167
Located 1 mile south of Ravenglass on the A595. Follow signs for the Western Lake District from junction 36 of the M6 motorway. SatNav CA18 1RD.
Parking : free
Accessible by Public Transport : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Ravenglass station
We recommend visitors with disabilities contact us before their arrival for advice.
Golakes Wild Zone
- Barkbooth Lot Nature Reserve
- Dob Ghyll
- Garden at Brockhole - Lake District Visitor Centre
- Lakes Aquarium
- Low Sizergh Barn
- Low Sizergh Farm Trail at Low Sizergh Barn
- Muncaster Gardens at Muncaster Castle
- Muncaster World Owl Centre at Muncaster Castle
- RSPB Leighton Moss Nature Reserve
- Scandal Back at Smardale Gill Nature Reserve
- South Walney Nature Reserve
- Surprise View
- Ullswater Steamers
Also at this venue
Events at this venue
|Sat 7, Sun 8 Dec 2013||Taste Cumbria Christmas Fayre|
|Sat 21 - Mon 23 Dec 2013||Muncaster's Victorian Extravaganza|
|Fri 27, Sat 28 Dec 2013||Muncaster's Victorian Extravaganza|