Search availability for Spring Bank Cottage and book online
|Book through GoLakes||JUL
Availability updated on 4 Jul 15 at 15:56
- Cottage sleeps up to 6
- Three bedrooms, 1 double and 2 twin-bedded rooms.
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Discounts available for four or two people please contact for further details.
Spring Bank Farm,
Grange over Sands,
Spring Bank Farm,
Spring Bank Cottage is peacefully situated in a lovely location in the countryside, yet only a few minutes by car or foot from the centre of Grange-Over-Sands. Probably the best views in the area can be enjoyed from the cottage, the view over Morecambe bay and surrounding Lakeland hills is magnificent.
Completely renovated, cosy and beautifully appointed, the cottage is furnished to a very high standard. On a family farm and personally cleaned and maintained by the owners, the family have been welcoming visitors to the cottage for over 55 years. There are 1 double and 2 twin rooms plus a cot. At the front is a large lawn and garden and at the rear and side an extensive, safe children's play area. Private parking for several vehicles. Free WiFi is available.
This is an excellent walking area with numerous walks from your front door. Grange-Over-Sands is a charming, small, Edwardian seaside town, renowned for its mild climate. There are tropical and ornamental gardens, a promenade and award winning shops. Locally are many good eating places including in the ancient village of Cartmel (1.5 miles away) which also has a 12th Century Priory and well known Racecourse. The heart of the Lake District, with attractions such as Lake Windermere, Coniston Water and Tarn Hows, is a few miles inland and within easy reach.
Discounts for couples. Short breaks available.
- Microwave cooker
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Linen provided
- Drying facilities
- Cots available
- Central heating
- High chairs available
- Working farm
- Children welcome
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Ironing facilities
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
Cooking by electric, meter charge for fuel, electric shaver point. Children welcome from any age.
SD 398782 54.19599 -2.92420
From M6 jct 36 follow A590 towards Barrow. Leave the A590 at Lindale roundabout and follow the signs for Grange-over-Sands. Take Fell road over to Cartmel. After approximately 1 mile take the sign to Spring Bank Farm at the end of the lane, on right-hand side of the road. Nearest train station Grange-over-Sands, 2 miles.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Dining room
- Outdoor facilities
garden, play area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Service dogs not accepted:
some guests allergic to dog hairs