Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
The stone circle is on private land belonging to Seascale How Farm, but can be seen from a nearby footpath, that connects the Seascale to Sellafield road to the sea, crossing Seascale Golf Course. The present circle of 10 standing stones, 80' diameter, was restored in 1949. A low oval mound at the centre produced burnt bone fragments and part of a (Whitby) jet ring.