Wellies Cafe at Greenlands Farm Village
Located within an artisan village and right next to a delightful open farm, Wellies Café is all about you relaxing with friends and family, enjoying good, locally-sourced home cooked fayre, served by friendly people.
You can come in and enjoy breakfast, lunch, an early supper or any of the bits in between. For those who have worked up an appetite, we have everything from pizzas to country soups and gourmet ciabattas. If you'd like a sweet treat our cakes are a delight.
And if you just fancy a really good coffee, there's our unique Greenlands blend, freshly ground on-site.
Smaller diners, meanwhile, can pick and choose from their own menu.
Every week we have a specials board featuring anything from a beef bourguignon with creamy mash through to a chocolate bread and butter pudding served with poached apricots and a jug of custard.
And if all that isn't enough, we run super-tempting special offers like our Two for a Tenner Tuesday where two people can enjoy two soups and two sandwiches a tea or coffee each all for £10 - yes, £10. And all while lounging on comfy sofas or watching the birds flit about in café garden. Please see our website for offers available now.
Award winning local produce
email a friend
VenueGreenlands Farm Village
Tewitfield, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA6 1JH
Map reference: SD 518736 Lat: 54.15594 Long: -2.73955
From M6 jct 35, head towards Milnthorpe on A6. At second roundabout take A6070 to Burton-in-Kendal, 0.5 mile on the left.
Parking : free
Accessible by Public Transport : 4 miles (6.4 kms) from Carnforth station
Also at this venue
Events at this venue
|Sat 7, Sun 8 Dec 2013||Santa's Magical Grotto|
|Wed 11, Thu 12 Dec 2013||Parents and Toddlers Christmas Party|
|Sat 14, Sun 15 Dec 2013||Breakfast with Santa and his Elves|
|Sat 14, Sun 15 Dec 2013||Santa's Magical Grotto|
|Sat 21, Sun 22 Dec 2013||Breakfast with Santa and his Elves|
|Sat 21, Sun 22 Dec 2013||Santa's Magical Grotto|
Self-assessed accessibility details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Baby changing facilities
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Audible alarm system