Low Sizergh Farm,
Also at this Venue
Golakes Wild Zone
- Lakes Aquarium
- RSPB Leighton Moss Nature Reserve
- South Walney Nature Reserve
- Dob Ghyll
- Barkbooth Lot Nature Reserve
- Ullswater Steamers
- Scandal Back at Smardale Gill Nature Reserve
- Surprise View
- Garden at Brockhole - Lake District Visitor Centre
- Muncaster World Owl Centre at Muncaster Castle
- Low Sizergh Farm Trail at Low Sizergh Barn
- Muncaster Meadowvole Maze at Muncaster Castle
- Muncaster Gardens at Muncaster Castle
Discover every day staples and foodie finds in our 17th century barn farm shop, explore our craft and gift galleries, watch our cows being milked whilst sampling treats from our tearoom menu, or join us for a farm trail through beautiful countryside.
However you choose to enjoy Low Sizergh Barn you will always receive a warm Cumbrian welcome and have the chance to share in our passion for farming, food and the countryside. The perfect venue for a family day trip, doing the grocery shopping the local way, or indulging in afternoon tea we are open throughout the year.
Shop 09:00-17:30, tea room 09:30-17:00.
Open 10:00 on Sunday
Closed Dec 25th, 26th, January 1st.
- Baby changing facilities
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Smoking not allowed
SD 498878 54.28334 -2.77255
Four miles south of Kendal on the A591; 4 miles from jct 36 off the M6, follow the brown signs for Sizergh Castle and then Low Sizergh Barn.
: 3 miles from Oxenholme station