Low Sizergh Barn
Discover every day staples and foodie finds in our 17th century barn farm shop, explore our craft and gift galleries, watch our cows being milked whilst sampling treats from our tearoom menu, or join us for a farm trail through beautiful countryside.
However you choose to enjoy Low Sizergh Barn you will always receive a warm Cumbrian welcome and have the chance to share in our passion for farming, food and the countryside. The perfect venue for a family day trip, doing the grocery shopping the local way, or indulging in afternoon tea we are open throughout the year.
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Notes||Open daily all year round.
Shop 09:00-17:30, tea room 09:30-17:00.
Open 10:00 on Sunday
Closed Dec 25th, 26th, January 1st.
email a friend
VenueLow Sizergh Barn
Low Sizergh Farm, Sizergh, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AE
Map reference: SD 498878 Lat: 54.28334 Long: -2.77255
Four miles south of Kendal on the A591; 4 miles from jct 36 off the M6, follow the brown signs for Sizergh Castle and then Low Sizergh Barn.
Parking : free
Accessible by Public Transport : 3 miles (4.8 kms) from Oxenholme station
Golakes Wild Zone
- Barkbooth Lot Nature Reserve
- Dob Ghyll
- Garden at Brockhole - Lake District Visitor Centre
- Lakes Aquarium
- Low Sizergh Farm Trail at Low Sizergh Barn
- Muncaster Gardens at Muncaster Castle
- Muncaster Meadowvole Maze at Muncaster Castle
- Muncaster World Owl Centre at Muncaster Castle
- RSPB Leighton Moss Nature Reserve
- Scandal Back at Smardale Gill Nature Reserve
- South Walney Nature Reserve
- Surprise View
- Ullswater Steamers