Farm Shop at Greenlands Farm Village
Located next to Greenlands own delightful open farm, you'll find this farm shop laden with treats to nourish both body and soul. Across two floors you'll find tables, shelves, baskets and fridges laden with produce and products made by people who care.
Our cheese counter is filled with wonderfully distinctive regional varieties from Cumbria, Lancashire and Yorkshire.
Our deli is stocked with the more sunny treats such as giant kalamata olives and juicy sun blushed tomatoes.
Over at our butcher you can have your pick from a wide selection of quality meat sourced from local farms that breed happy, well stroked animals, including our own Greenlands-reared lamb and pork, plus our homemade sausages and burgers, made to a secret recipe.
Elsewhere you can select seasonal fruits and veggies, freshly baked cakes and biscuits, locally made jams and chutneys and even locally-made raspberry vinegar.
In 'The Loft' there are crafts, books, homeware, clothes, natural skincare products and, for children, toys and games.
The Greenlands Farm Shop is more than a shopper's treat. It is a place that celebrates all that is good about local, regional and artisan produce and products.
Award winning local produce
ContactThe Farm Shop
email a friend
VenueGreenlands Farm Village
Tewitfield, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA6 1JH
Map reference: SD 518736 Lat: 54.15594 Long: -2.73955
From M6 jct 35, head towards Milnthorpe on A6. At second roundabout take A6070 to Burton-in-Kendal, 0.5 mile on the left.
Parking : free
Accessible by Public Transport : 4 miles (6.4 kms) from Carnforth station
Also at this venue
Events at this venue
|Wed 11, Thu 12 Dec 2013||Parents and Toddlers Christmas Party|
|Sat 14, Sun 15 Dec 2013||Breakfast with Santa and his Elves|
|Sat 14, Sun 15 Dec 2013||Santa's Magical Grotto|
|Sat 21, Sun 22 Dec 2013||Breakfast with Santa and his Elves|
|Sat 21, Sun 22 Dec 2013||Santa's Magical Grotto|
Self-assessed accessibility details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Baby changing facilities
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Audible alarm system