Graythwaite Tour at Lakeland Segway
The essential introduction to the unique Segway Personal Transporter. You will be trained how to enjoy the Segway before being guided on a scenic and informative tour of Graythwaite Estate. Pre-booking essential. Total duration approx 1 hour with around 20 minutes of training followed by about 40 minutes tour of Graythwaite Estate.
£35 per person (weekday tour)
£40 per person (weekend tour)
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Notes||2013 tours operate:
From 2 March - Sat & Sun
April to 2 Nov - Mon, Tue, Sat & Sun
Minimum age 14 years. Advance booking essential.
0845 619 3456
email a friend
Graythwaite Estate, Newby Bridge, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 8BA
Map reference: SD 366913 Lat: 54.31334 Long: -2.97601
On west side of Lake Windermere half way between Newby Bridge and Hawkshead.
Parking : free
Nearest station : 10 miles (16.1 kms) from Windermere station
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
We are an outdoor activity unsuitable for mobility impaired customes due to the nature of the activity.