Search availability for Jasmine Cottage and book online
|Book through GoLakes||FEB
Availability updated on 9 Feb 16 at 22:33
Jasmine Cottage Details
- Cottage sleeps up to 4
- Open-plan living/dining area. The master bedroom is a double en suite including luxurious corner bath with shower. The second twin-bedded room has its own shower and washbasin. There is an additional toilet off the main living area.
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit, Ground floor bedroom, Scenic view
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Prices given are guide only. Actual price depends on number of people occupying property. Price includes heating, electricity and bed linen. Towels £7.50 per person. Dogs £15 per dog per week/per part week.
Jasmine Cottage is set in a peaceful village 3 miles from the market town of Keswick and is perfectly situated for exploring the Northern Lakes and fells. Converted from a 200-year-old farm building, it provides luxurious and cosy accommodation for up to 4 people, all on ground floor level. The open-plan living/dining area has large south facing windows, lovely oak beams, low ceilings and atmospheric down lighting. The focal point is a gas-fired, coal-effect rustic stove with oak beamed surround. French windows open onto a veranda with views towards the fells. The master bedroom is a double en suite including luxurious corner bath with shower. The second twin-bedded room has its own shower and washbasin. There is an additional toilet off the main living area. The pretty patio garden has a picnic table and 4 chairs with views towards Skiddaw. A barbecue and sun loungers are available during the summer. The garage houses a washing machine and larder freezer and provides safe storage for bikes or watersports equipment.
- Children welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Central heating
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- DVD player
- CD player
- High chairs available
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine
Mountain and lake walks from the door. Watersports, cycle hire and tourist attractions in Keswick. Good pubs 1 mile. Electric shaver point. Totally non-smoking. Dogs welcome. Children welcome from any age.
NY 223253 54.61683 -3.20472
From M6 jct 40 follow A66 west towards Keswick, 2 miles past Keswick jct and a few 100 yds past the turning for Braithwaite, is a sign for Thronthwaite. Turn left of A66 following sign to Thornthwaite Gallery, Thornthwaite is 1 mile. Turn left up hill at sign for gallery. Jasmine Cottage is just before the gallery on the right. Nearest train station is Penrith.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Outdoor facilities
garden and veranda
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
Guest information is available in large print on request.
- Entrance is well lit
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
06 August 2015
The cottage had everything we could have wanted. Quiet location but also very convenient.. Parking a bit tight if you have a large car but okay nonetheless. Also garden is very small but plenty of room in the cottage. Would return again.