Search availability for Cuckoo's Nest and book online
|Book through GoLakes||FEB
Availability updated on 11 Feb 16 at 10:17
Cuckoo's Nest Details
- Cottage sleeps up to 2
- One double bedroom, luxury bathroom with jacuzzi and seperate shower with underfloor heating. No children.
- Non-smoking unit, Shower, Spa bath
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Short breaks only accepted 2 weeks before the date when available please enquire for price
This lovingly furnished one bedroomed retreat is both compact and convenient making it an ideal base for exploring the quaint village or varied walks which emanate from this beautiful Lakeland village.
The Cuckoos Nest is cosy and comfortable and ideally situated in the heart of Ambleside although the hustle and bustle outside does not spoil the privacy and romantic atmosphere inside.
The self catering accommodation is situated next to Smallwood House Hotel with direct access onto the private car-park. There are two floors comprising kitchen/dining area, lounge, bathroom and one double bedroom.
Arrivals 16.00 to 18.00 or by arrangement. Local leisure club membership is included.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Packed lunches provided
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Cycles for hire
- Cleaning service
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- DVD player
- CD player
- Euros accepted
- Staff fluent in Polish
- Breakfast available
Membership of local leisure club, just a few minutes walk away. Very central to Ambleside, cinema, restaurants and pubs within 2 minutes' walk. Children welcome from any age.
NY 375043 54.43027 -2.96492
From M6 jct 36 follow A590/A591 through Windermere to Ambleside. Continue through Ambleside, you will pass Smallwood House Hotel, we are on the right of the hotel. Train to Windermere, bus/taxi outside station, bus 555 to Ambleside.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Seating available in kitchen
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available