Search availability for Mossgill Loft and book online
|Book through GoLakes||MAY
Availability updated on 28 May 15 at 07:10
Mossgill Loft Details
- Studio flat sleeps up to 2
- Former Sunday school room - large living/kitchen are, open fire, 1 double bedroom, bathroom, sofas etc. Outside paved area.
- Bath, Non-smoking unit
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Includes everything ie electricity, central heating, logs, coal, linen, towels. Dogs welcome at a small charge of 10 pounds per dog. (No more than two) Short breaks throughout year. Contact owner for further information regarding bringing a baby.
Mossgill Loft was originally the Sunday schoolroom and part of the Baptist Chapel. It is approached by a short flight of stone steps and has been converted into a cosy flat for two people. This conversion was carried out eight years ago with special attention to detail, keeping many of the original features.
Mossgill Loft has a large living/kitchen room with an open fire, with a selection of books, games and DVD's. Leading from the kitchen is the bedroom and bathroom.
Outside there is a paved sitting out area. We can store bicycles in our barn which is between our house and the Loft and is secure.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Microwave cooker
- Laundry facilities
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Linen provided
- Drying facilities
- Cots available
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- High chairs available
- Children welcome
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Building of historical interest
- Ironing facilities
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
Fishing nearby - permits obtainable in market town 4 miles away. Golf course (9 hole) 2 miles away - splendid walking. Settle to Carlisle railway very near. Smaredale Nature Reserve 1 mile away. Children welcome from any age.
NY 729095 54.48011 -2.41974
From M6 jct 38 drive 14 miles to Kirkby Stephen, then drive through market square, take first left turn to Soulby. Bear right at next fork in road then cross over stone bridge in Soulby, take the next immediate left to Crosby Garret. Follow this road until you reach another left turn in road signed to Crosby Garret (about 0.25 miles). St Andrews Church is up on a hill on your right which is a good landmark. Take another sharp left turn on the upper road above the village beck and Mossgill House is along on the left, about 100 yds. It is large cream and white Georgian house and has a lay-by below the garden wall. Park there and come to the front door. From the north, take the A66 to Brough then the A685 to Kirkby Stephen. As you come into the town take a right turn between Harold Robinson and a public garden then to Soulby.