Search availability for Dacre Garth and book online
The minimum stay for a short break is 3 nights
(Cottage sleeps up to 8+1)
Availability updated on 22 Feb 15 at 22:37
Dacre Garth Details
- Cottage sleeps up to 8+1
- Four double bedrooms, 3 doubles and 1 twin bedroom, bathroom and en suite shower room, kitchen, study, lounge, snug, dining area and playloft.
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Jan14-Mar 15
The Priory, 7 High Street,
Dacre Garth is a spacious barn conversion in the village of Stainton on the edge of the Lake District National Park. It is only a 5-minute drive to Ullswater and also offers accessibility to the rest of Cumbria and the Pennines. The quiet village, offers a farm shop with café, as well as a good pub and hotel restaurant and also a children's park.
The barn has a well-equipped kitchen with flagstone floor and an induction range, a lounge with sofas, TV, DVD and a log burner, exposed beams and a galleried dining area above. There is also a snug with sofas, tv and games, bathroom with roll-top bath, a large master bedroom with beams and en-suite, 2 further double bedrooms and a twin room with play loft above. Outside there is an enclosed garden and off-road parking for 2 cars.
All linen, towels and utilities are included as well as a welcome tea/coffee pack and starter supply of firewood. Weekly lets begin on a Fri afternoon; Short breaks are available from a Fri for 3 nights, or a Mon for 4 nights.
Sorry we do not accept pets and the property is non-smoking. Please see our website for more details.
- Microwave cooker
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Linen provided
- Drying facilities
- Cots available
- Children's indoor play area
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- High chairs available
- Children welcome
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- On street/public parking
- Ironing facilities
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
Telephone is for incoming and outgoing 999 calls only. Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
The barn is an old character property with many original features and 1 or 2 steps into many rooms.
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Seating available in kitchen
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)