It's never too late to book a last minute break in Cumbria. The grids below show hotels, B&Bs, guest houses and self-catering units in the Lake District with availability for today and over the next 8 days. You can see more details of each property and book it online now by clicking on the name of each property. The list ramdomly shows accommodation that has been updated recently and has bookable availability over the next 8 days.
Search availability for The Brew House and book online
The minimum stay for a short break is 3 nights
The Brew House
(Cottage sleeps up to 2)
Availability updated on 25 Oct 14 at 16:43
The Brew House Details
- Cottage sleeps up to 2
- Wonderful converted Brew House in the midst of Maulds Meaburn village green.
The perfect romantic escape for a couple looking out over the waterfall and the green, grazed by sheep and lambs. The cottage, converted from the village brewing house is small but perfectly formed. A modern kitchen, welcoming wood stove in sitting room, shower wet room and hand-made oak bedroom furniture.
The enclosed courtyard is perfect to catch the afternoon sun with a gate direct to the village green. Your dog/s welcome to stay with you in The Brew House at a cost of £5.00/dog/night
- Accepts pets, Shower, Non-smoking unit, Scenic view, King-sized bed
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Your card details will be taken at the time of booking and a deposit of £100.00 taken within 24 hours of the booking. The balance is due approx. 3 weeks before arrival
( Full price payable upon bookings made within 3 weeks of arrival date)
milk, tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper topped up.
A basket of logs for the stove.
- Pet/Dog +£5 per night.
Quirky and unique village Brew House that has been converted into a tiny, but perfectly formed bolt hole for two plus baby or dog. Stylish structure and furnishings with local green oak and steel. A lovely setting within the quiet village green, grazing sheep, a river to paddle in, and a courtyard to catch the sun.
Inside all cosy and compact with wood stove, super comfy bedroom, hand-built kitchen and wet room with power shower.
Maulds Meaburn is a very special place,a bit sleepy, steeped in history with direct access to footpaths and bridleways in all directions yet just 10 minutes from the M6 or A66.
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Linen provided
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Evening meals
- Children welcome
- Private parking
- Building of historical interest
Bed and Breakfast also at the owners Farm House Crake Trees Manor, 5 minutes from The Brew House. Children welcome from any age.
NY 625164 54.54147 -2.58112
From M6 jct 38 at Tebay take B6260 for Appleby. Leave B6260 at junction for Crosby Ravensworth, travel down and through village, continue on to next village of Maulds Meaburn. The Brew House is right at the centre of the village, opposite the village swings.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Seating available in kitchen
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- Dining room
- Outdoor facilities
courtyard and village green
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bedrooms available with no fitted carpets
- Bathrooms available with:
- Wet room
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available
Derby, United Kingdom
17 October 2014
This was a little Haven especially with no wifi or phone signal... meaning we could truly switch off! So many walks and places to visit just a short drive away plus the local community cooperative pub up the road was lovely. The little touches of the place and beautiful workmanship meant a fantastic, warm and comfortable base to retreat too whatever the weather of the Lakes threw at us! We've booked again and will recommend to our friends.
Reply from The Brew Houseat 18/10/2014 10:59:17
So pleased that you enjoyed your stay at The Brew House, our self catering cottage in the village of Maulds Meaburn