It's never too late to book a last minute break in Cumbria. The grids below show hotels, B&Bs, guest houses and self-catering units in the Lake District with availability for today and over the next 8 days. You can see more details of each property and book it online now by clicking on the name of each property. The list ramdomly shows accommodation that has been updated recently and has bookable availability over the next 8 days.
Search availability for Birslack Grange Cottage and book online
The minimum stay for a short break is 3 nights
(Cottage sleeps up to 2)
Availability updated on 31 Mar 15 at 11:10
- Cottage sleeps up to 2
- The cottage for 2 people consists of a large, open-plan dining area/lounge with a fully equipped kitchen set off a large double/twin bedded room and seperate shower/toilet completes the accommodation.
- Ground floor bedroom, Non-smoking unit, Shower, Scenic view
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- £50 deposit upon booking. Balance payable 4 weeks before arrival date. Short stays require payment in full.
This stone-built cottage which is attached to the owners residence has an open-plan lounge/dining area with lovely views and access to a private courtyard garden. Fully-equipped kitchen, seperate shower and toilet, double bedroom leads off from the lounge. Private parking. The cottage is an ideal base for walking, golf and all other outdoor pursuits. Arrival after 16.00 and departure by 10.00. Electric meter using £1 coins.
- Microwave cooker
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Central heating
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Ironing facilities
Children welcome from any age.
SD 486865 54.27228 -2.79031
Leave M6 jct 36 and travel westwards on A591, signposted Barrow. After 3 miles turn off left onto A590 and continue for 1.5 miles. Turn right signposted Levens village. Drive past Hare & Hounds and turn left at the crossroads into Hutton Lane. Birslack Grange is 0.25 mile down on left.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
paving on paths
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
22 August 2013
This is our Fourth stay at Birslack Grange and again we found it to be a most enjoyable experience. We appreciated the addition of WiFi which kept us in touch with home in Australia.. Tina and family were very helpful and welcoming .We would stay again.
Reply from Birslack Grange Cottage at 29 Aug 2013
Thank you for your comments, it was lovely to see you both and we look forward to your next visit.