It's never too late to book a last minute break in Cumbria. The grids below show hotels, B&Bs, guest houses and self-catering units in the Lake District with availability for today and the next 8 days. You can see more details of each property and book it online now by clicking on the link. The lists will keep on changing as we only show accommodation that has updated recently and has bookable availability in the next 8 days.
Visiting tonight or tomorrow, then book online and get instant confirmation.
Search availability for Loweswater and book online
|Book through GoLakes||MAY
Availability updated on 21 May 13 at 10:47
Loweswater apartment is situated in the pretty hamlet of Mockerkin, close to Loweswater and the Buttermere Fells. Our first floor apartment is owner managed and tastefully furnished, with every modern day convenience to provide an ideal location for a relaxing holiday, and explore the Western Lakes and Cumbrian coast. The apartment is fully self contained with its own private entrance and parking space. All heating, electricity, linen and towels are included.
The spacious sitting room, with French doors providing stunning views over the countryside, is fully carpeted and has two settees for your comfort. The room features a cast iron gas stove. A large selection of books, guides, maps and free WIFI are provided.
A fully-fitted kitchen is equipped with freezer, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, electric cooker and microwave.
Two attractive bedrooms are fully carpeted and comfortably furnished, with lots of storage.
The fully-tiled bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Attractive enclosed courtyard with picnic tables and garden furniture. Secure bike store.
We are open throughout the year to accept bookings on a weekly and short break basis.
For further details see
- Private parking
- Gay/lesbian friendly
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Linen provided
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 18Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Flat sleeps up to 4
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit, Scenic view
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Short breaks available all year.
The apartment is very spacious and light with views over the village and countryside. Furnishings are to a high standard and all quality equipment is supplied. Electricity and heating is included, together with linen and towels. A very quiet and peaceful location with easy access to all attractions.