It's never too late to book a last minute break in Cumbria. The grids below show hotels, B&Bs, guest houses and self-catering units in the Lake District with availability for today and the next 8 days. You can see more details of each property and book it online now by clicking on the link. The lists will keep on changing as we only show accommodation that has updated recently and has bookable availability in the next 8 days.
Visiting tonight or tomorrow, then book online and get instant confirmation.
Birslack Grange Cottage
Search availability for Birslack Grange Cottage and book online
The minimum stay for a short break is 3 nights
|Book through GoLakes||DEC
(Cottage sleeps up to 2)
Availability updated on 9 Dec 13 at 10:53
This stone-built cottage which is attached to the owners residence has an open-plan lounge/dining area with lovely views and access to a private courtyard garden. Fully-equipped kitchen, seperate shower and toilet, double bedroom leads off from the lounge. Private parking. The cottage is an ideal base for walking, golf and all other outdoor pursuits. Arrival after 16.00 and departure by 10.00. Electric meter using £1 coins.
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SD 486865 Lat: 54.27228 Long: -2.79031
Leave M6 jct 36 and travel westwards on A591, signposted Barrow. After 3 miles turn off left onto A590 and continue for 1.5 miles. Turn right signposted Levens village. Drive past Hare & Hounds and turn left at the crossroads into Hutton Lane. Birslack Grange is 0.25 mile down on left.
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Central heating
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
paving on paths
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Cottage sleeps up to 2
- The cottage for 2 people consists of a large, open-plan dining area/lounge with a fully equipped kitchen set off a large double/twin bedded room and seperate shower/toilet completes the accommodation.
- Ground floor bedroom, Non-smoking unit, Shower, Scenic view
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- £50 deposit upon booking. Balance payable 4 weeks before arrival date. Short stays require payment in full.