Search availability for Jasmine Cottage and book online
|Book through GoLakes||DEC
(Cottage sleeps up to 5)
Availability updated on 5 Dec 13 at 12:16
4 Kings Court
304 Old Durham Road
Tel 07814 783456
Fax 0191 4203456
If you have not yet visited Kirkby Lonsdale, you are in for a treat. There is something for everyone, fantastic and varied shops, wonderful restaurants, pubs and tearooms. The cottage is in the heart of the historic market town, yet in a peaceful courtyard, providing the best of both worlds.
There are beautiful walks of all lengths and ability levels, straight from the front door, including the famous banks of the River Lune well known for inspiring the artist Turner and author Ruskin with the views.
Front courtyard garden. Entrance porch leading into airy dining room with quarry-tiled floor, ideal for walkers, pine table and chairs, roman blind to window. Warmly decorated kitchen, fully equipped with shaker style units, under cupboard lighting, breakfast bar and stools, ideal for socialising, dishwasher, gas hob, glass extractor hood, electric fan oven, washer, large fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, roman blind to window.
Lovely sunny lounge with newly fitted carpet, 2 sofa's TV with Freesat, DVD, CD player, chest of drawers, selection of games, books and DVD's and wireless broadband available. First floor, contemporary style main bedroom with cast iron double bed, fitted wardrobe, bedside tables and dresser, shutter style blinds. Pretty second bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobe, bedside table and dresser, shutter style binds. This room can be converted to a super king on request. Third bedroom, with single bed, chest of drawers, TV. Bright and modern family bathroom with white suite, heated towel rail and mains shower. Sunny rear enclosed courtyard garden, south facing with garden furniture. Private allocated parking for one car, with public car park approximately 45 metres.
Children welcome from any age.
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SD 611786 Lat: 54.20250 Long: -2.59775
By car, when you approach Kirkby Lonsdale from A65 west/east, we recommend that you take the second turning into Kirkby Lonsdale, which is via a roundabout at Booths Super Market. Drive past the supermarket on your left and at the end of the road turn right. Take the next left hand turn along side the post office, and you will approach Kings Court, which is on your right-hand side. Before you enter the car park you will see 3 parking spaces. The cottage space is the last of the 3, immediately before you enter the car park, and has a flash park warning sign attached to the wall.
- Private parking
- American Express accepted
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Gay/lesbian friendly
- Single sex groups welcomed
- WiFi or internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Central heating
Children welcome from any age.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Dining room
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Seating available in kitchen
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Service dogs not accepted:
- Cottage sleeps up to 5
- One double, 1 twin/super-king and 1 single bedrooms.
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Linen, gas and electric included, towels, welcome tray.