Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
You and your group will be given the chance to work out how to build a raft using only wooden spars, barrels and rope. You will then launch your raft on a lake and paddle to a given destination - that's if it stays in one piece! If you are up for more challenges and games, your instructor will get you involved in doing little challenges when you are out on the lake - be aware you are likely to get wet!
Open all the time
Open all year round Monday to Sunday 9:30 - 16:30
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years.
Guide Prices - £35 per person for 3 hour session (group of 3-5)
£30 per person for 3 hour session (group of 6+)
Also at this Venue
- Bushcraft - Coniston, Windermere
- Kayaking - Windermere & Coniston
- Abseiling -Coniston, Langdale, Windermere
- Climbing - Windermere, Langdale, Coniston
- Canoeing - Windermere and Coniston
- Canyoning - Coniston and Eskdale
- Ghyll Scrambling - Coniston, Langdale
- Archery - Coniston, Windermere - suitable venues
- Problem Solving - Coniston, Windermere
- Team Building - Coniston, Windermere
- Navigation - Windermere, Coniston, Langdale
- Low Level Walks - South Lakes
- Children welcome