Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
Do you enjoy going for walks and taking in the surrounding countryside views, but would like a little support with map reading. If so we can lead the way and take you to see some of the most beautiful views within the South Lakes. Should you wish, your instructor can show you some navigational techniques along the way. These walks can incorporate other activities, such as, Bushcraft.
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years.
Guide Prices - £35 per person for 3 hour session (group of 3-5)
£30 per person for 3 hour session (group of 6+)
Also at this Venue
- Bushcraft - Coniston, Windermere
- Kayaking - Windermere & Coniston
- Abseiling -Coniston, Langdale, Windermere
- Climbing - Windermere, Langdale, Coniston
- Canoeing - Windermere and Coniston
- Raft Building - Coniston and Windermere
- Canyoning - Coniston and Eskdale
- Ghyll Scrambling - Coniston, Langdale
- Archery - Coniston, Windermere - suitable venues
- Problem Solving - Coniston, Windermere
- Team Building - Coniston, Windermere
- Navigation - Windermere, Coniston, Langdale
- Children welcome