Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
Our Ghyll Scrambles are suitable for most fitness levels and we will do our very best to tailor the session to your specific group. Our Ghyll Scrambles involve, scrambling up and over rocks and sometimes under branches. We also include some little water based challenges along the way. Get ready to get wet, as nothing quite prepares you for the cold fast waterfall falling down upon your head (wetsuits are provided). There may also be opportunity to do some small jumps into rock pools (weather dependent). Ropes are sometimes used to assist you with some more challenging sections of the scramble.
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years.
Guide Prices - £35 per person for 3 hour session (group of 3-5)
£30 per person for 3 hour session (group of 6+)
Also at this Venue
- Bushcraft - Coniston, Windermere
- Kayaking - Windermere & Coniston
- Abseiling -Coniston, Langdale, Windermere
- Climbing - Windermere, Langdale, Coniston
- Canoeing - Windermere and Coniston
- Raft Building - Coniston and Windermere
- Canyoning - Coniston and Eskdale
- Archery - Coniston, Windermere - suitable venues
- Problem Solving - Coniston, Windermere
- Team Building - Coniston, Windermere
- Navigation - Windermere, Coniston, Langdale
- Low Level Walks - South Lakes
- Children welcome