Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
With our Canyoning trips, you will scramble up and over rocks, using ropes to support at times.
There will be water challenges along the way, as you scramble up the waterfalls. Then as you descend, this is when the adrenalin will really start to kick in, as you are given the opportunity to jump off some high rocks and plunge into deep rock pools.
We suggest that this activity is for those of reasonable fitness levels and would feel comfortable jumping from height into water.
Open all the time
Open all year round Monday to Sunday 9:30 - 16:30
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years.
Guide Prices - £35 per person for 3 hour session (group of 3-5)
£30 per person for 3 hour session (group of 6+)
Also at this Venue
- Bushcraft - Coniston, Windermere
- Kayaking - Windermere & Coniston
- Abseiling -Coniston, Langdale, Windermere
- Climbing - Windermere, Langdale, Coniston
- Canoeing - Windermere and Coniston
- Raft Building - Coniston and Windermere
- Ghyll Scrambling - Coniston, Langdale
- Archery - Coniston, Windermere - suitable venues
- Problem Solving - Coniston, Windermere
- Team Building - Coniston, Windermere
- Navigation - Windermere, Coniston, Langdale
- Low Level Walks - South Lakes
- Children welcome