Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
What better way to feel at one with the outdoors, than to paddle your way along a lake in one of our open Canadian canoes. Our qualified instructors can show you some technical skills, to help you paddle and steer your canoe. Alternatively, you might wish to take part in some fun and games on the water - but be careful, as you might fall in (wetsuits provided)!
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years.
Guide Prices - £35 per person for 3 hour session (group of 3-5)
£30 per person for 3 hour session (group of 6+)
Also at this Venue
- Bushcraft - Coniston, Windermere
- Kayaking - Windermere & Coniston
- Abseiling -Coniston, Langdale, Windermere
- Climbing - Windermere, Langdale, Coniston
- Raft Building - Coniston and Windermere
- Canyoning - Coniston and Eskdale
- Ghyll Scrambling - Coniston, Langdale
- Archery - Coniston, Windermere - suitable venues
- Problem Solving - Coniston, Windermere
- Team Building - Coniston, Windermere
- Navigation - Windermere, Coniston, Langdale
- Low Level Walks - South Lakes