Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
For an unforgettable experience grab your most trusted companions and sharpen those minds for The Lakes latest live adventure game.
The game Is for between 2 - 6 people and for age groups (under age 14 need to be accompanied by an adult) You will be immersed into 1 of our themed rooms, there's things to find, codes to crack and puzzles to solve, you're up against the clock so you'll need to work together and more importantly laugh together! Pre-booking required.
From £16 per person
SD 414803 54.21553 -2.89887
Just off the A590 and located next to Lakeland Motor Museum. Close to Newby Bridge. Arrive by car, bus or via the Windermere Ferry and Haverthwaite Steam Train.
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Facilities for educational visits
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has steps and no ramp
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system