Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
15% off at Cliffhanger Rooms
To qualify for this offer you will need a valid Love Cumbria card. The card costs just £10, is valid for up to 2 people and will last for 2 weeks from when your break starts. It gives you access to offers and discounts for over 40 attractions and places to eat & drink across the county. For more information and to buy a card visit www.golakes.co.uk/lovecumbria.
Minimum 2 people. Under 14's must be accompanied by an adult.
1 November 2016 - 31 March 2017
SD 414803 54.21553 -2.89887
Just off the A590 and located next to Lakeland Motor Museum. Close to Newby Bridge. Arrive by car, bus or via the Windermere Ferry and Haverthwaite Steam Train.
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Facilities for educational visits
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has steps and no ramp
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system