Adventure Tour at Lakeland Segway
With the experience gained on the Graythwaite tour why not explore more varied terrain and take in views over lake Windermere as well as exploring private tracks along the shoreline? You will take a tour of 60 to 90 minutes, depending on group pace and photo-stops, following private estate roads and paths through this scenic Lakeland setting. Pre-booking essential.
£50 per person.
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Notes||2013 tours operate:
From 2 March - Sat & Sun
April to 2 Nov - Mon, Tue, Sat & Sun
Minimum age 14 years. Advance booking essential.
0845 619 3456
email a friend
Graythwaite Estate, Newby Bridge, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 8BA
Map reference: SD 366913 Lat: 54.31334 Long: -2.97601
On west side of Lake Windermere half way between Newby Bridge and Hawkshead.
Parking : free
Nearest station : 10 miles (16.1 kms) from Windermere station
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
We are an outdoor activity unsuitable for mobility impaired customes due to the nature of the activity.