Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
"A fun, practical day learning basic but essential skills of bushcraft, as well as developing an understanding of the natural environment"
On this 1/2 day family friendly session, you will build a shelter from only natural materials, use a flint and steel to make sparks, and light tinder you have collected amongst the woodland.
Then you'll celebrate your success with marshmallows toasted over the fire! Delicious!
This is a fun, practical day learning basic but essential skills of bushcraft, as well as developing an understanding of the natural environment.
Minimum age: 6 years old. All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
£30 per person. We provide all specialist equipment and instruction.
Also at this Venue
- Canoe the View Derwentwater
- Introduction to Bushcraft
- Overnight Wilderness Canoe Journey
- Middle Derwent River Trip
- 10% off all courses
- Canoe hire on Derwentwater, Keswick
- Private Coaching and Tuition
- Trees, Twigs, Tinder's and Fire by Friction
- Safe Knife Work and Whittling
- Wild Food Prep and Campfire Cooking
- Canoe and Bushcraft Day
- Paddle Carving Workshop
- Nettles, Fire Bread & Wild Rabbit
- Fish and Feather Wild Food Prep & Campfire Cooking
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted