- Short breaks: show availability and prices for visits of less than a week.
- Short breaks, £195 for 2 or 3 nights between 25 May -28th. June 2013, inclusive of heating, hot water, electricity and bed linen, you may begin your break on any day of the week, subject to availability.
Search availability for The Studio and book online
|Book through GoLakes||MAY
Availability updated on 6 May 13 at 10:17
The Studio, once the home of an artist, is a barn conversion in the lovely Vale of St. Johns. Outside is your own terraced garden with direct access to the fells.
There is a double bedroom and fully fitted bathroom. Everything is beautifully decorated and furnished. All you need to bring with you are personal towels, all your other linens, duvet are provided. Heating is by night storage heaters and convector heater.
Views from the main open plan living room out across the valley towards Skiddaw mountain are glorious. The property includes a modern hand built kitchen with electric cooker and microwave, dining area and lounge with three piece suite, the sofa of which converts to a double bed if needed. Laundry facilities are available.
There is also the use of a beautiful garden with a seating area for your use and pleasure. We are a non - smoking establishment and sorry, but pets are not permitted.
For further details see
- Private parking
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Central heating
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Seating available in kitchen
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available
- Call system with vibrating pads
- Call system with flashing lights
The Studio Details
- Flat sleeps up to 2+2
- One double bedroom with sofa bed in the lounge.
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit, Scenic view
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Tariff is for 2 people inclusive of all costs including bed linen, please add £30 for each additional person