Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
"Whittling is a leisurely past-time, that can be performed anywhere - on a beach, camping trip, or in the pleasure of your back garden'
Learn how to use a bushcraft knife safely, practice a variety of different cuts and follow the stay safe rules of knife work so you can carve your next masterpiece with confidence. You will start your own whittling project and also discover how to keep your knife sharp for the next time!
This is a half day course, and we provide all specialist equipment and instruction.
When: Morning and afternoon sessions
Minimum age: 12 years old. All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Where: Our bushcraft site at Whinlatter forest, Keswick. Directions and more details on booking.
£30 per person
Also at this Venue
- Canoe the View Derwentwater
- Introduction to Bushcraft
- Overnight Wilderness Canoe Journey
- Middle Derwent River Trip
- 10% off all courses
- Canoe hire on Derwentwater, Keswick
- Private Coaching and Tuition
- Trees, Twigs, Tinder's and Fire by Friction
- Wild Food Prep and Campfire Cooking
- Shelters, Flint and Steel Fire Lighting
- Canoe and Bushcraft Day
- Paddle Carving Workshop
- Nettles, Fire Bread & Wild Rabbit
- Fish and Feather Wild Food Prep & Campfire Cooking
- Children welcome