Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
"A well made wood paddle is a durable piece of kit that feels great in the hand, is lightweight and looks simply stunning"
Join us on this 2 day workshop and you will proudly walk away with your very own hand crafted paddle. During this course we will be using both modern and traditional paddle carving techniques.
We will offer you advice on which paddle design and wood will be best for your requirements, and present concise, thorough instruction throughout the 2 days.
All tools and materials needed to make your masterpiece wil be provided you just need to you provide the elbow grease!
£220.00 Includes all tools, materials, instruction, beverages, snacks and lunch for both days.
Also at this Venue
- Canoe the View Derwentwater
- Introduction to Bushcraft
- Overnight Wilderness Canoe Journey
- Middle Derwent River Trip
- 10% off all courses
- Canoe hire on Derwentwater, Keswick
- Private Coaching and Tuition
- Trees, Twigs, Tinder's and Fire by Friction
- Safe Knife Work and Whittling
- Wild Food Prep and Campfire Cooking
- Shelters, Flint and Steel Fire Lighting
- Canoe and Bushcraft Day
- Nettles, Fire Bread & Wild Rabbit
- Fish and Feather Wild Food Prep & Campfire Cooking