Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
This is a fun, practical day learning basic but essential skills of bushcraft as well as developing an understanding of the natural environment. You will have the opportunity to be totally hands on whilst under the supervision of one of our experienced and friendly instructors.
Practice skills such as tree and plant identification, wood collection and preparation, safe knife work, building shelters and of course fire lighting!
Bushcraft days are run at our woodland site in Whinlatter Forest, near Keswick
£50 per person.
Also at this Venue
- Canoe the View Derwentwater
- Overnight Wilderness Canoe Journey
- Middle Derwent River Trip
- 10% off all courses
- Canoe hire on Derwentwater, Keswick
- Private Coaching and Tuition
- Trees, Twigs, Tinder's and Fire by Friction
- Safe Knife Work and Whittling
- Wild Food Prep and Campfire Cooking
- Shelters, Flint and Steel Fire Lighting
- Canoe and Bushcraft Day
- Paddle Carving Workshop
- Nettles, Fire Bread & Wild Rabbit
- Fish and Feather Wild Food Prep & Campfire Cooking
- Children welcome