Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
If you have never driven a Twizy you will not want to miss this opportunity. If you have already driven one you will know what fun they are. Tethera is an electric Twizy and looks just like a sheep. He is part of a flock of 10 which are part of the See More project which help people to enjoy our great landscapes with a reduced environmental impact. You can hear the sounds of your lovely surroundings as you do not get the normal car noises. You will definitely turn heads and make people smile.
Please see the website for terms and conditions.
Monday to Saturday - 9am to 5pm
£30 for half a day.
£45 for the day.
NY 267235 54.60190 -3.13522
We are located on Brewery Lane, just off Victoria Street, to the rear of Otley Road car park and opposite Bell Close car park. On foot from town centre walk through walkway, over Bell Close car park and across the road onto Brewery Lane. On buses ask for stop nearest to Bell Close car park on Victoria Street.
: 19 miles from Penrith station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
This is a working brewery, some areas are not suitable to be safely accessed by some people of limited mobility. However, soe areas such as the visitor bar and shop are. We will always endeavour to taylor the tour to the people on the tour, taking into account any particular requirements.
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system