Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
Keswick Brewery is celebrating its 10th anniversary with 10 new beers and 10 tasting events. Come and enjoy a brewery tour, find out more about us, the beers we make and sample a selection of our beers. Join our beer club. Take our sheep for a drive.
Keswick Brewing Company is a craft brewery set up in 2006 with quality and environmental issues at its heart. Come and enjoy a brewery tour, find out more about us, the beers we make and sample a selection of our beers.
The Visitor Area has the original sandstone flagged floor, oak beams and a wood burning stove. During your tour you will see how we make our beers. Find out how brewing dates back to around 1875 on this site. See what makes beers light, dark, mild or hoppy. Find out what makes our processes environmentally friendly and how we are reducing our carbon footprint.
We offer a Brewery Beer Club. Why not treat yourself or a friend to our membership and enjoy its benefits.
Daytime tours last approximately 1 hour
Standard daytime tour, £9 per person. We donate 10p from every tour towards local projects including Red Squirrel Conservation.
NY 267235 54.60190 -3.13522
We are located on Brewery Lane, just off Victoria Street, to the rear of Otley Road car park and opposite Bell Close car park. On foot from town centre walk through walkway, over Bell Close car park and across the road onto Brewery Lane. On buses ask for stop nearest to Bell Close car park on Victoria Street.
: 19 miles from Penrith station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Disabled access
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Guided tours for individuals
- Guided tours for groups
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
This is a working brewery, some areas are not suitable to be safely accessed by some people of limited mobility. However, soe areas such as the visitor bar and shop are. We will always endeavour to taylor the tour to the people on the tour, taking into account any particular requirements.
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system