Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
Our half and full day outdoor activities take place in the heart of the Lake District National Park, Cumbria.
We provide a range of canoeing, bushcraft and navigation activities to suit all ages, abilities and requirements - families, couples, individuals and groups are all welcome.
Whether you choose a leisurely canoe session on Derwentwater, a fun-packed bushcraft day, or a week long classic canoe expedition in Scotland, we will ensure you have an incredible, unforgettable experience.
We promote a better consideration of our land and environment and deliver the skills to confidently enjoy the great outdoors with minimum impact.
All specialist equipment and instruction is provided, you just need to bring a sense of adventure!
10% off for you and your party. Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Activity musty be pre booked and you must quote MyCumbria at time of booking. You may be asked for your MyCumbria card upon arrival, failure to present the card may result in having to pay the difference.
Offer applies to all courses except expeditions.
Also at this Venue
- Canoe the View Derwentwater
- Introduction to Bushcraft
- Overnight Wilderness Canoe Journey
- Middle Derwent River Trip
- Canoe hire on Derwentwater, Keswick
- Private Coaching and Tuition
- Trees, Twigs, Tinder's and Fire by Friction
- Safe Knife Work and Whittling
- Wild Food Prep and Campfire Cooking
- Shelters, Flint and Steel Fire Lighting
- Canoe and Bushcraft Day
- Paddle Carving Workshop
- Nettles, Fire Bread & Wild Rabbit
- Fish and Feather Wild Food Prep & Campfire Cooking