Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
Come and enjoy a brewery tour. Find out more about us, the beers we make and sample a selection of our beers. The Visitor Area has the original sandstone flagged floor, beams and a wood burning stove. Come and have a look round our brewery and shop. Enjoy a beer where it is brewed.
Please phone to book. Offers are subject to availability. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Only available to over 18's.
NY 267235 54.60190 -3.13522
We are located on Brewery Lane, just off Victoria Street, to the rear of Otley Road car park and opposite Bell Close car park. On foot from town centre walk through walkway, over Bell Close car park and across the road onto Brewery Lane. On buses ask for stop nearest to Bell Close car park on Victoria Street.
: 19 miles from Penrith station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
This is a working brewery, some areas are not suitable to be safely accessed by some people of limited mobility. However, soe areas such as the visitor bar and shop are. We will always endeavour to taylor the tour to the people on the tour, taking into account any particular requirements.
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system