Search availability for Middlefield Cottage and book online
|Book through GoLakes||MAY
Availability updated on 15 May 13 at 15:22
Coniston , Cumbria
The Coppermines & Lakes Cottages
The Estate Office
Tel 015394 41765
Fax 015394 41944
This historic detached cottage was built in 1850 as the coach house for the large country house nearby.
It has been very carefully converted retaining many of the original features of the country house and is a listed building.
From the cottage and the large wooded garden there are extensive views across the Crake Valley to the Coniston Fells. Short breaks available and discount for couples.
- Private parking
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Christmas special programme
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Microwave cooker
- Ironing facilities
- Central heating
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Dining room
- Outdoor facilities
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Call system with flashing lights
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Cottage sleeps up to 5
- Cloakroom with w.c. Sitting Room with log burning stove, colour t.v., and views to the garden & part of The Coniston Fells. Dining Kitchen with electric cooker, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer & microwave & washer drier, radio and CD player.. Large Hallway, pine stairs & galleried landing. Bedroom 1. with double four poster bed, colour TV & en suite bathroom with shower & w.c. Bedroom 2 with double and single bed, colour TV en suite bathroom with shower & WC..
Garden with lawns, shrubery, garden furniture, barbeque etc, and parking for 2 cars.
- Bath, Shower
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Pets £25 per pet, per week or part week. Cot, high chair, £5 per item.