Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
Choose a relaxing days cycling among spectacular scenery like circumnavigating Windermere or Coniston Water or a full on cycling challenge, like The Fred Whitton ride. Cumbria contains hundreds of miles of roads and quiet lanes to suit all riders.
Our friendly cycling guides can show you miles of traffic free lanes, stunning scenery, mountain passes and a host of friendly cafes and pubs en route.
Our team are all passionate about cycling and get out and about on their bikes at every opportunity, we would be glad to share some of our favourite routes with you.
Also at this Venue
- Guided Walks Lake District
- Map Reading Lake District
- Rock Climbing Lake District
- Scrambling Lake District
- Guided Mountain Biking Lake District
- Canoeing Lake District
- Guided Fell Running Lake District
- Gorge Walking Lake District
- Kayaking Lake District
- Mountain Days Lake District
- Guided Walk: Winter Mountaineering
- Lake District Photography Tours
- Guided Trail Running Lake District
- Wild Swimming
- Mountain Biking Lake District
- 2 for 1 on activities