Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
The event uses a mixture of park paths and quiet country roads which are generally flat or gently undulating. The road surfaces are generally okay but there are rougher areas especially near some of the junctions. Caution should be taken at all turns, paying attention to marshals wherever necessary.
The route is 10km route using mainly park paths and quiet country roads. The run will finish very close to the Start Line in Bitts Park. Athletes are requested to follow the race directors instructions and be aware of the dangers of cars and cyclist.
|Sun 27 Aug 2017||11:00|
For full entry prices and details, visit the Sport in Action website (see contact details).
- Coach parties accepted
- Disabled toilets
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Baby changing facilities
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Good contrast between the floor and walls